lauantai 12. lokakuuta 2013

One




My very first polaroid picture (18.6.2013, Kruununhaka). I can't even explain how nervous I was, not knowing if the camera would work or not. Buying something from an antique market abroad isn't exactly promising, but I took a leap of faith and bought the camera from an old Indian man. He had a massive collection of old cameras which he sold in Portobello, London. I got mine for 40 pounds.



The new polaroid color films (the-impossible-project) take about 30 minutes to develop, which did not exactly ease my anxiety during the taking of this picture. The feeling when you finally noticed subtle changes in the pic that gradually became more and more visible.



Couldn't have been more happier with how everything turned out.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti